Our Global Technology Information Security department is currently seeking a Security Architect to add to the team. The core focus of the role is the development of requirements, consulting on security issues enterprise wide and design/maintain the working architecture of Intrado with an aggressive focus on security. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong security background having engineering/architecture experience and should possess strong communication skills. Additionally, you will have responsibility for:
• Develop and maintain strategy, patterns, roadmaps, and gap analysis documentation
• Ensure Application Security applied at early stages of DevOps
• Analyze and assist with remediation application security scan results
• Collaborate with Functional teams on high level design for projects providing core architecture input
• Develop plans and drive risk remediation efforts within Intrado
• Recommend new technologies or products for enhancing and supporting business and security within Intrado
• Collaborate with other architecture teams to ensure strategic directions are in synch with the entire enterprise
• Research and perform evaluation of current and future solutions to ensure return on investment is met
• Strategize on reducing technical debt within the organization
• Develop strategy for Cloud Integration and Cloud Governance
• Work with governance, risk, compliance and management teams, clients and internal requestors regarding security issues
• Develop requirements for consumption by engineering-leading to implementation
• Understand and communicate the depth and breadth of requirements and the impacts to business and security
• Direct change to other IT teams to ensure compliance with policy
• Assist with assessment of new technologies (proof of concept work)
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most-Information to Insight
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or MIS required
• Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements
• 6+ years Information Security Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with cloud integrations and security
• Familiar with Application Security frameworks - OWASP
• Familiar with Application Security tools Veracode, Checkmarx, and general static code analysis
• Familiar with Architecture frameworks TOGAF, SABSA, OSA preferred
• Minimum 1 year technical expertise with security frameworks and standards (NIST,NENA, NG9-1-1, E9-1-1, ISO 27001, ISO 17799 etc)
• Minimum 2 years’ compliance frameworks required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with network management/engineering/architecture required
• Minimum 1 year experience with data privacy technologies and controls required
• Minimum 1 year experience with PaaS systems or security architecture within a cloud environment
• Security certifications CISSP/CISM preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.