Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Security Program.
800K St. NW Washington, DC 20528
Engineers IT security solutions, oversees penetration testing and security exercises, supports secure code software development, administers network security, and automates security compliance for systems hosted in cloud environment. Responsible for engineering security into system design documentation.
THE CANDIDATE WILL HANDLE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
• Engineers systems and solutions to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements with emphasis on security as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
• Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
• Provides security engineering support for Agile software development and DevOps.
• Deploys and operates cybersecurity tools and reviews software development source code.
• Leads performance of penetration testing and security exercises.
• Secures network systems and oversees vulnerability management program.
• Implements solutions to automate security compliance of systems hosted in cloud environments.
• Collects and reviews security analytic measures and oversees security incident detection activities.
• Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams.
• Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
• Evaluates analytical and systematic problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops
o DHS Suitability
o Six (6) years of experience engineering and designing IT security solutions
o Ten (10) years of experience on IT projects and experience on a large government contract
o CISSP certification
o Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSEP) desired
o Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience on a project using Agile methodology
If you are interested, then please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
No C2C, H1B
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
OBXtek Inc. is a 10-year old, established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
Provide our federal government customers with exceptional value in information technology, program and project management, and other professional consulting services to support their mission.
Provide our employees the authority to think freely and act independently.
Exceed our customers and partner’s expectations to maximize referrals and grow our business.
Ensure company growth is based upon sound financial and management principles.
Maintain our small business values while providing big business results.
Provide competitive pricing to our customers by controlling costs.
Increase OBXtek business by developing trusted teammates.
Our general hiring process is generally as follows:
* Our recruiting team will review and screen your resume.
* If your skills and background are a match, you will receive an email and/or a call to discuss the job and your skills.
* After the screening, the recruiter will forward you to the Program/Project Manager for the job you are interested in pursuing.
* The manager will review and work with the recruiter to schedule an interview - either in person or on the phone.
* Depending on the contract, our PM might also schedule a technical interview.
* If all goes well, the PM will ask the recruiter to make an offer for the position and an emailed offer will be sent to you.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.