• Mitigate the security risk and validate security requirements and protocols of cloud projects and also of Project Kitty Hawk’s infrastructure in the hybrid cloud (currently AWS and Azure).
• This Information Assurance (IA) individual must be well versed in incident handling and response.
• Aligning migration of existing architecture to multi-cloud architecture with industry best practices.
• Inform use of Active Directory Federated Services and Secure Token Service for Single-Sign-on will assist users in constrained environments.
• Serve as a resource to serverless architecture for PKH partners.
• Provide Forensic Infrastructure Engineering expertise in support of lab operations
• Using existing designs and technical requirements, build up computer equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, storage, processing, and data communications
• Image systems and build and maintain images
• Troubleshoot hardware, computer/server configuration skills, repair and test workstations, servers, and networks
• Analyze equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design - Create and maintain technical procedures documentation, and manuals
• Compile and analyze operational data and direct testing to establish standards for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes
• Perform a variety of system administration functions
• Experience in incident response with digital forensics
• Strong experience designing security network infrastructure from perimeter to internal
• Familiarity with current industry practices for multi-cloud and on-prem HCI
• Minimum of three (3) years specialized hardware/system engineering, and systems admin experience, and a computer technology-related degree
• Working experience of analysis and installation of communications systems, system administration functions to include support of network systems, network servers, and desktop computers
• Proven ability to work independently and under tight timelines
• Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
• Working knowledge of Computer Forensics and related systems, processing, and applications
• Working experience with storage solutions
• Working experience of analysis and installation of computer based systems, local area networks, fiber optic cable installation, and wireless networks
• Bachelor + 5 years experience or in lieu of a degree total of 9 years of related experience
• DOD IAT or IAM LEVEL III or be willing to obtain one within 90 days of hire
• AWS Certified Security – Desired
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS provides solutions in the areas of enterprise IT, acquisition and lifecycle support, engineering and analysis, test and evaluation, and training.
C#, ASP.NET, XML, HTML5/CSS4, Unity3D
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.