The Senior Business Analyst - Manufacturing Systems is a leadership role within Client (Food Retail IT). This person is responsible for working directly with the Operations and Engineering teams to select, implement and support software solutions for the Manufacturing floor, and for working with other internal and contractor IT resources to integrate these solutions with manufacturing equipment, ERP systems and reporting tools.
Job Description And Responsibilities
· Actively supports a culture of lifelong learner, continuous improvement, mentoring, transfer of knowledge and service to the customer and co-workers.
· Provides direction to a diverse team of Developers and other IT resources
· Works with the business to identify and prioritize requirements
· Constantly maintains an awareness of current and emerging technologies.
· Ensures that users requests are prioritized and executed to achieve the strategic goals of Client.
· Maintains proficiency in current IT and business best practices.
· Serves as the primary resource for Client Manufacturing IT environments.
· Works with Application Development Managers to leverage our outsourcing partners for efficient use of augmentation to existing staff.
· Represents the IT team at management meetings
· Arranges staff training to ensure the team's knowledge is current.
· Highly service-oriented, reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of business team members and IT staff.
· Project leadership / management
· Team building
· Effective coordination of on premise and remote employees
· 10+ years of diverse IT experience in Manufacturing environments
· Experience with package selection, implementation and support of MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
· Experience with various data collection platforms utilized in manufacturing.
· Experience with designing, developing and supporting complex application architecture
· Experience with ERP systems (implementation and support), Oracle EBS preferred
· Experience managing an offshore support or development team
· 4-year degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
· MES requirement definition and package selection
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.