We are looking for individuals who have the ability and experience to architect, design, and develop AWS and Azure cloud solutions.
With the first cloud-native solution on the market for consumer payments processing, we are expanding our team to support the product development process and to manage customer deliveries.
The positions entail the design, development and maintenance of AWS and Azure infrastructure architecture for the Reno-Cloud product suite.
We are looking for some, or all, of:
- Senior-level background in Technology and in-depth hands-on experience on cloud technologies preferably.
- Proven experience of working on a product software implementation in the Cloud
- Experience of managing technical teams and delivering multi-year complex programs
- Familiarity with complex system integration and excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle including both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Test/Behaviour Driven Development (including test automation)
- Knowledge of Cloud fundamentals, Design Patterns, Cost Optimisation, Shared Security etc (Accreditations beneficial especially AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
- Experience of Kubernetes and Docker
- Good understanding of Cloud Native technologies and associated benefits
- Proven experience in Microservices design and best practice
- Some development background preferred, especially Java
- Appreciation of working in Agile especially at Scale
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines at least at a high level
- Security, Network and Storage fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Appreciation of Infrastructure as Code and the associated benefits
-Perform AWS and Azure development and design work that may include cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering tasks;
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions
- Perform advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Act as a subject-matter expert to multiple product development teams
- Review completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients
- Plan and direct deployments
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.