We are the leader in AI-powered solutions for Retail, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing companies, delivering outsized business results with forecasting, pricing, promotion and personalization solutions in the cloud. We accelerate our client’s journey with AI-powered solutions, transforming their companies for the future.
Antuit’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from BCG, Accenture, IBM and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients.
Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit is looking for a Senior Managing Consultant - Data Scientist, who has knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in supply chain and forecasting with Python and Spark.
In this role, the candidate will design the approach, develop and test machine learning algorithms, and implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Experience working in the demand forecasting or supply chain domain is a plus. This job also requires the ability to operate in a multi-geographic delivery environment. Excellent opportunity to learn and contribute to solving world-class data science problems.
• Design, develop, test, and implement robust machine learing algorithms
• Collaborate with client to align business requirements with data science systems and process solutions that ensure client’s overall objectives are met.
• Create meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, to communicate the results and ideas to key decision makers in Antuit and client companies
• Collaborate effectively with other development teams and solution experts to solve complex problems
• Contribute to standard business processes and practices as part of a community of practise
• Be the subject matter expert across multiple work streams and clients
• Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it
• Lead, mentor and coach team members
• Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or related fields
• Excellent machine learning and data analytics skills
• Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong management track record
• Leadership qualities
• Strong inter-personal skills and passion to work collaboratively
• 10+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
• 10+ years experience with implementing data analytics solutions
• Skilled in machine learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition and predictive modeling with expertise in PySpark and Python.
• Experience in forecasting and optimization problems.
• Experience in working with cloud Big Data Stack to orchestrate data gathering, cleansing, data preparation, and modeling
• Experience working in start-up type environment preferred
• Experience in retail and/or consumer packaged goods preferred
Antuit is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.