Currently looking for an experienced Senior DFT Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Austin, Texas. Interested candidates should have 2+ years of experience with Synopsys ATPG TetraMAX or Mentor Fast scan.
Responsibilities for Senior DFT Engineer:
• Use industry standard tools to implement scan in complex IP, generate high coverage ATPG patterns utilizing scan compression and verification.
• Analyze scan coverage, implementation issues and come up with strategies to address quality and efficiency.
• Build verification environment to run and debug gate level simulations.
• Document scan designs and maintain guidelines for best scan design practices.
• Define, develop, and improve scan design process flows and methodologies for continuous improvement.
• Run, debug, and perform diagnostics on scan patterns post-silicon on a production and/or debug tester
Requirements for Senior DFT Engineer:
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Have 2+ years of experience with Synopsys ATPG TetraMAX or Mentor Fastscan.
• Knowledge of low-power design methodologies.
• Must have scripting and automation skills – Preferred Python and Perl, TCL.
• Experience with synthesis, static timing analysis, and ATPG modeling.
• Knowledge of stuck-at, transition, IDDQ, and other advanced fault models.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, excellent communication skills,
excellent presentation skills for design reviews, and ability to excel in cross
functional team environment.
• MSEE or BSEE with 5+ years relevant experience preferred (or equivalent
education and experience)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.