Imagine new horizons....
• The Digital Team (web development) within DASSAULT SYSTEMES in Waltham, MA works closely with our internal clients, designers, business stakeholders and the rest of the development team to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive product
• This team and this role is responsible for building the interaction between the design and development teams and shorten the time to market for the SOLIDWORKS brand websites.
What will your job be?
• As a Senior contributor to the team, you will be involved in all aspects of application development including interpreting requirements, design, development, maintenance and testing.
• This role will be responsible for collaborating with the design and UX team to formulate effective, fluid designs and transposing those requirements into a working theme.
• Work with a team to build a functional production Drupal 8 website creating custom themes, templates and features as well as enhance existing Drupal 8 customizations
The Challenges Ahead
• You will need a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JS, etc.) and a rich understanding of current design trends; experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
• Source control will be done through Git with a need to maintain and merge branches across teams
Your key success factors
• Technical Bachelor’s Degree required with preferred studies of Computer Science
• Expert level experience Drupal 8 development practices and principles
• Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with various Drupal modules
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules
• Expert level knowledge of server side scripting languages — primarily PHP
• Mastery of relational database development and best practices
• High level working knowledge of Docker, Drush, Acquia BLT, Jenkins and Gherkin
• Strong experience using LAMP environments and Git for development and source control
• Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Dassault Systèmes Careers
- At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world. Meet us here! #WeAre3DS
Our purpose is at the core of who we are and why people are joining Dassault Systèmes. We are a science-based, innovation-driven, business-minded and long-term-oriented company. Our 17,000 employees are driven by this ambition. The solutions of Dassault Systèmes transform the way products are designed, simulated, produced, marketed and supported, leveraging the virtual world to improve the real world.
We have an excellent benefits package and overview can be found here - http://www.rewardsat3ds.com/SitePages/Home.aspx
A Typical Interview Process at Dassault Systemes
1. Phone screen with one of our recruiters
2. Technical phone screen with the Hiring Manager - perhaps by Skype to review coding skills and abilities
3. Onsite interview with the team
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.