We’re a medical device company whose innovative technology will be a game changer for our targeted patients, for whom no good solution currently exists.
We are currently seeking a senior embedded software engineer who is interested in having a large impact on the design and development of our current and future products.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, technically challenging environment.
Our innovative system includes a distributed multi-processor platform using a custom software infrastructure designed for maximum efficiency. For this position, you should be comfortable with bare-metal programming, complex data structures, as well as abstracted software interfaces and high-level design elements. Equally important to these specific skills is the ability to quickly adapt to new development environments and rapidly changing business requirements, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find solutions to difficult problems.
● Job Responsibilities
1. Develops embedded software systems in support of R&D Engineering for a medical device; responsible for the analysis, design, programming, debugging and verification of software applications; work involves integration with custom hardware and software; responsible for applying and maintaining quality standards for software products；
2. Analyzes, evaluates, verifies requirements, software and systems by using good software engineering practices, designs, develops, debugs, modifies, tests software programs by using C/C++ and other current programming languages and technologies;
3. Contributes to the definition of the hardware architecture based on algorithm and power consumption requirements;
4. Works with the hardware design team to debug and verify system functionality and performance;
5. Optimizes and implements algorithms on the selected processing platform;
6. Works effectively in technical cross-functional teams to develop new products, may involve occasional international travel;
7. Tests software utilizing unit testing, integration testing and black box testing methodologies, documents software development and test development by writing documents, reports, memos, issue tracking and change requests using methods determined by approved procedures and standards.
● Job Requirements
1. Minimum BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field of study with 5+ years of experience;
2. Experience with embedded software development, preferably including on STM32 platforms. Experience on optimizing software implementation for a specific hardware platform to achieve maximum battery life at the required throughput. Experience with DSP is a plus.
3. C/C++programming languages, preferred experience with Agile process experience;
4. Experience in a regulated environment, successfully working in technical cross functional team to develop new products;
5. Effective technical written and verbal communication. Knowledge of Chinese a plus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.