You will be working on design, development, integration and test of embedded software for our wireless communication systems including Linux kernel drivers, bootloaders, and low-level hardware access. You will work alongside hardware engineers to bring up boards and debug issues. Additionally, you will work with DSP software engineers to integrate applications and optimize performance.
You need to have the ability to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should be willing to learn continuously and collaborate with other team members.
Your job will include:
Developing software necessary to bring up new embedded system platforms
Developing and integrating bootloaders and Linux device drivers for multi-core SoC platforms
Managing buildroot environments that support multiple embedded platforms
Supporting hardware engineers with pre- and post-silicon SoC bringup, board bringup and debugging
Working with DSP engineers to integrate application software and optimize performance
Key requirements and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, MS and PhD preferred.
- 7+ years of C/C++ embedded systems development experience
- Expert knowledge of Linux/RTOS kernel development in embedded systems
- Experience with board bringup and bootloaders
- Experience with pre- and post-silicon SoC bringup including SoC emulation is a plus
- Experience with specialized DSP processors is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable reading schematics and datasheets
- Attention to detail
- Experience in embedded software development for carrier and/or enterprise products in telecommunications
- Expertise in scripting languages (python, bash, etc)
- Experience with lab integration and debugging using Lauterbach, signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum/vector signal analyzers etc.
- Experience with version control systems, collaboration tools (git, wikis, ticket systems)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.