DISH Technologies, in Englewood, CO, is looking for a Senior RF NB-IOT Engineer who will be creating RF and electrical engineering designs employed in DISH Technologies communication devices involving NB-IOT and other wireless technologies.
- RF and electrical engineering designs employed in DISH Technologies communication devices involving 3GPP LTE standards for - - NB-IOT and potentially other LPWA radios including chipset and module level specification and validation.
- RF and electrical engineering designs involving ATSC 3.0, LoRA and other wireless technologies.
- Responsible for specification, design, testing, along with vendor engagement for technical development of chipsets to products
- Responsible for circuit design from specifications, part selection, schematic entry, layout, optimization, validation, to final mass production.
- The Engineer will report to the Director of RF/OEM Engineering and work with other Engineers as part of a team.
- This individual will provide timely status on progress of projects to management.
- The engineer may be asked to interact directly with DISH Technologies constituents through normal business communications, trade shows, or other functions as warranted.
- Responsible for design analysis and simulations, as well as analysis for mass production high volume design.
- Evaluation for cost analysis and optimization of design vs. performance
- Fabricate, troubleshoot, and test prototypes
- Document designs and write test procedures and reports
- Issue final approval with supporting documentation to management and document control groups
- Support internal groups such as other design groups, manufacturing, service and management
- Travel domestically and internationally in order to support product development.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
DISH redefined the communications industry through the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest US corporations in the process, and growing to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider.
Company stock and profit sharing; free subscription to DISH and SlingTV services.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.