Horn Solutions is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer for their startup client in Austin. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new features for their product offerings. This is a startup with a long working roadmap; you’ll be working collaboratively with a team to make that roadmap a reality.
• Contribute in a Flat environment building a complex React app using React-Router, Redux, es6, styled-components & other complex React tools
• Collaborate with designers, product managers & engineers
• Contribute to open-source React projects
• Contribute & meet goals each sprint
• Measure test coverage & gradually improve the metrics
• Leave code in a better place than it was when you started
• Ensure code is secure, maintainable & extensible
• Encourage automation & continuous improvement
• Give & accept a healthy dose of peer-review
• Challenge yourself & others to keep pushing the front-end industry forward
MUST HAVE BACKGROUND –
• 4+ years of experience in front end development
• Solid understanding of responsive design & implementation
• Passion for building clean & beautiful UI for software applications
• A champion for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Clear, concise written & verbal communication skills
• A desire & willingness to learn
• Initiative & motivation to make things happen
MUST HAVE SKILLS –
• Professional experience with React, including Redux
• Experience utilizing Docker for local software development
• Experience writing automated tests for the code you create utilizing Jest & Cypress
• Experience turning Sketch/Abstract designs into working user interfaces
• Experience developing & interacting with APIs
• Capable of resolving issues with previously delivered features
NICE TO HAVES –
• Experience with distributed systems & microservices
• Experience with creating component libraries
• Proficient in additional frameworks including Angular.js, Vue.js, Ember.js
• Experience working in a startup environment
This is a full-time position located in Downtown Austin, offering a competitive benefits package & flexible work/life balance.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.