The ideal candidate is motivated to explore and deliver the best possible solutions to our users.
What You Will Be Doing
• Start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery
• UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance react native application
• Research the latest technologies, test, implement and report back to the team on what you’ve discovered
• Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities
• Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications
• You’ll create intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces that match our great user experience
What You Need For This Position
• 5+ years of experience designing and developing complex applications
• 2+ years of experience with a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Python) and open-source technologies.
• Strong experience with React, Angular OR Cordova or similar, NodeJS
• Experience with delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development
• Hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization
• BS in Computer Science or related field. An advanced degree is highly preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
We are the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings, event management, and hospitality. Companies use our SaaS platform to handle and facilitate online event registration, venue selection, budgeting and event management, website design, email marketing, day-of-event activities, social media integration, and much more. We build elegant software that helps event planners take the event experience to their attendees via our responsive mobile web, HTML5, and native mobile apps, backed by a robust microservices architecture.
At Cvent, we know that our people make the difference and help fuel our growth – which is why we are hiring more than 1,000 people in 2018. We invest in our employees and offer a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers and an enjoy an enriching company culture; all while helping to power the human connection.
We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K match, gym membership discounts and other great perks.
In addition, some intangible benefits of working at Cvent include culture: we firmly believe that our employees are the #1 priority, so a lot of our business decisions reflect our beliefs. Being a sensible, business operator; being direct and offering your opinion; having a sense of urgency; being agile and quick to pivot for adaptability; making informed decisions and calculated risks; and striving to be the top 1%. We're a pretty flat organization where your voice will be heard, and your impact can be made in very far-ranging ways.
Candidates will first speak with a member of our Talent Acquisition team, to get more information on the position and also what the fit can look like.
The next step will be to have a technically-focused phone interview with the hiring manager, and complete a few assessments. We like to do a screen share and walk through a coding exercise together.
Afterwards, the final step is to come onsite into one of our various offices where you will be potentially working at, and have some one-on-one discussions with key people with whom you'll be working with and influencing. If the match and fit is right, you can expect an offer!
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.