What You’ll Get to Do:
· As a Member of a small AGILE development team you’ll be working with HTML5, middleware, Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS, and SharePoint to develop new interfaces to custom business applications in support of a government customer.
· Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications.
· Provide support and troubleshooting to issues with production applications
· Develop and integrate multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Active TS/SCI w/ FSP is required
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
· Demonstrated experience modifying and creating UI’s using WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
· Demonstrated experience creating, publishing and managing APIs and data ingestion points with external services.
· Experience with Dojo and jQuery UI
· Demonstrated experience with database tools such as MySQL.
· Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
· Knowledge of SharePoint in general, maintaining large lists, libraries.
· Knowledge of SharePoint designer, InfoPath, and SSRS Report Designer
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
· Demonstrated experience developing new and enhancing existing UIs for Web applications
· Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
· Demonstrated experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control system (Github preferred, Subversion OK)
· Demonstrated experience using the Spring framework with Java.
· Demonstrated experience using an object-relational mapping framework in Java, such as Hibernate.
· Demonstrated experience supporting Web development with projects based on an Agile methodology.
· Demonstrated experience developing highly available systems on Cloud infrastructure utilizing Linux and advanced bash scripts.
· Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· ITIL Foundation Certification
· AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
· Demonstrated experience with Tomcat web server
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting issues and debugging code
· Demonstrated experience with programming languages and scripting methods including: C, C++, C#, Grails, and Perl
· Demonstrated experience in a ServiceNow development environment writing scripts
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.