If bringing ideas and concepts to life online sounds exciting, we may have an opportunity for you. Join us, and help us deliver meaningful data to millions of people around the world.
Check out some of the sites our front-end web developers are working on now: Gallup.com, Gallup News and Gallup Access.
Who we want:
- Innovative visionaries who are passionate about collaborating with coworkers on web applications that will influence millions of lives
- Proactive communicators who can anticipate and mitigate technological obstacles before they occur
- Problem solvers who use logic and creativity to analyze and resolve glitches and complications
What you need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related degree
- Two+ years of experience with version-control systems (Git, TFS, SVN, etc.), content management systems and cloud web services
- Two+ years of experience working in a marketing or e-commerce environment developing solutions for A/B testing, SEO and marketing automation
- Experience working in the entire software development life cycle, including requirements definition, design, development, QA, release and maintenance
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown Omaha riverfront office that includes a state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.