About the project:
• We are looking to add to our team for a platform that was developed earlier this year. The platform is still being improved on and will see continued new features and functionality as well as continued support.
• It has been built on a microservice-based architecture written as an Web API interface with an Angular 7 front end.
What you will be doing:
• Working on a mid-sized team to add new features and functionality to our web application using .NET Core Web API microservices and code-first Entity Framework.
• Providing ongoing support and iterative new development for this application.
• Working closely with a Scrum Master, Product Manager, Designer, and SMEs in an Agile environment to develop new features and products.
• Developing databases using code-first Entity Framework.
• Performing integration testing with various systems.
• Adding and updating existing pages in an Angular 7 environment using defined coding standards.
• Other tasks and assignments as needed.
• 5+ years of professional experience with ASP.NET Web API / MVC web applications written in C#.
• 3+ years of experience using Angular 2+ as well as an understanding of Typescript.
• Ability to build and consume REST web services built with ASP.NET Web API.
• Entity Framework (preferably code-first).
• Experience working with distributed web applications.
• Proven ability to turn web designs into a functional web application.
Ideal candidates will also have:
• .NET Core experience.
• Strong T-SQL skills including writing and optimizing complex queries.
• Experience writing unit tests / TDD.
• Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
• Experience with preprocessed CSS languages (LESS, SASS, etc.).
• Strong proficiency with modern CSS layout systems including CSS Grid and Flexbox.
• Agile/Scrum environment experience.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and find solutions.
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and keeping up on the latest best practices.
Nice to have but not required:
• Azure web hosting experience
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
What drives you to be the best that you can be? Do your employees share that same motivation for success? At C.A. Short Company, we've become a leader in the employee engagement and recognition award services industry by developing individualized programs that get results.
As the first company to create incentive programs that are OSHA-compliant, we’re paving the way for workplace safety as a precursor for personal achievement, in turn creating safer work environments. As a trailblazer in employee engagement, our values-based recognition programs have proven to reduce employee turnover and increase profitability. And we’ve got the history to back it up.
Established in 1937, we are privately-held and headquartered in North Carolina with offices across the United States. With over 150 employees and more than 3,000 customers, we're members of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), Recognition Professionals International (RPI), National Safety Council (NSC), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have been ISO 9001-certified since 2005 and have an A+ BBB rating.
As you can see, we’re not going anywhere.
For nearly a century, C.A. Short Company has helped organizations retain, reward, and protect their greatest assets: their people.
We don’t do this through a magic algorithm, a fancy robot, or some one-size-fits-all solution.
Instead, we get to know our clients and create custom-tailored programs that fit their budget. We offer employees the products, services, and experiences that mean the most to them. And we work tirelessly with our clients to create safe and prosperous workplaces.
Our in-house experts accelerate this process. Working side by side with our customers, we identify and track meaningful recognition, leading indicators, incentivize safety awareness and sales performance, while reinforcing achievement behaviors at scale.
Every strategy is 100 percent customized and works across all businesses, industries and generations.
Our customer centric approach allows us to set high ROI goals — we work closely with our teams to ensure we are maximizing every dollar invested. And while saving time and money is certainly important, we know that’s not what matters most.
At the end of the day, you want your employees to leave work as healthy as they arrived - more inspired than yesterday with the ability to make it home to their loved ones, and to know that when it comes down to it, you have their back. We help you make this a reality.
We are C.A. Short Company, and we understand your people are everything.
Leading organizations to inspire and develop “all-in” employees that transform their work and their world.
We offer industry leading recognition and engagement solutions through innovative design, rapid implementation, and “all-in” exceptional service to our clients, delivering positive behavior changes and measurable, impactful business results.
Our core business values have been determined and they are (in no specific order):
Deliver Exceptional Service
Attention to Detail/Sense of Urgency
Accountability: Be Responsible & Transparent
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer Insurances and Employee Assistance Program
1. Phone interview
2. In person interview with IT Manager
3. Panel interview with IT Manager, Chief Operating Officer and Human Resources Manager
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.