Client is looking for Experienced Developers to join the team. We are Assessment Technology team- providing the tools and platforms for our team and our clients.
What does “assessment solutions?” mean? To put is simply: people need jobs. Companies need employees. When someone finds just the right job, at just the right time - it can be amazing. Last year we helped 33 million people try to get that feeling. We aim to match them to the job that fits.
We mix neuroscience, Industrial Organizational Psychology, algorithms, complex visualizations, games (or are they games…), some AI and a lot of data to find the best fit for the best role. Know what this does? Gets happy employees, reduces all types of workplace discrimination and lets someone spend their workday doing something potentially awesome.
Do something interesting.
What’s the ask?
We are building the next generation platform that will allow us to do more, better, faster and even hire (pun intentionally left in, after many requests to remove).
We are looking for Senior Developers to join our team. We are not your typical enterprise shop. Our technology, design, architecture, tools and processes are modern, and we are focused on best practices. The team feels like a start-up (freedom, huge problems to solve, independence) but with the stability associated with a Fortune 500 company.
Perhaps you are tired of being a part of a huge program, just another cog in the machine? We have cool tech. A nice office. Great location. And your work? It’s not cog work.
- Come help us develop and deliver a world class-solution. It’ll be fun.
- If most of the worlds below describe you, apply. Take an Assessment. Find out if you fit us, and if we fit you.
The world’s most awarded talent assessment business practice is building a platform to transform the industry landscape. Leveraging AI, Neuroscience and Psychometric capabilities - this platform is positioned to lead the industry and find new and powerful methods of matching our clients with candidates lined up for success.
• The team is agile and co-located in NYC (scrum, agile, FDD)
• The technologies are cutting edge: Microservices, AI/ML, Angular mdb framework, SASS, Node, SVGs
• The environment is best in class: cloud architecture, automated deployments, adobe CC, InvisionApp, git flow, VS Code
• Develop websites using modern frameworks for both mobile and desktop on various platforms
• Partner with both the technology team and the business to understand this complex, challenging and rapidly evolving industry.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise (Required Skills and Experience)
• At least 7+ years hands-on experience creating complex, interactive web applications for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack, Azure or other Cloud service.
• Strong knowledge in delivering software including unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, code quality/linting and matrix/grid/cross-platform testing
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in the protocols and network that underpin the web : HTTP, DNS, IP, Load balancing etc.
• Deep knowledge of NET Core, CLR and C# or Deep knowledge of NodeJS Web APIs and their ecosystem.
• Strong knowledge with reactive programming or functional programming and event sourcing design patterns and libraries
• Strong knowledge with support libraries and technologies required with Enterprise Web Applications including TypeScript, browser Pollyfills, pre-processors such as SASS/LESS/Compas, TypeScript, NuGet, npm etc.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.