Our growing software technology business is looking for a Senior Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and utilizing best practices for developing and designing within a large scale, homegrown solution that is outward facing to our respective customers. Collaborate and manage work with Application Managers, Project Managers, Developers and peers to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort.
We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with great database and software architectural skills.
A College degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software application development and maintenance required with web development experience which includes:
· Ability to effectively collaborate with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
· Passion for designing and developing modern web solutions
· Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
· Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
· Strong foundation in System Development Lifecycle principles.
· Five to seven years of programmer experience.
· Detail oriented and highly motivated.
· Portfolio of application(s) and examples of required skills code that you have written.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
C#.Net / .Net Core
jQuery / MVC
MySQL or PostgreSQL
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
· Experience with Bootstrap
· Experience React.js or Angular.js a plus but not required
· Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
· Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
· Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
· Experience in other languages such as VB and node.js are a plus
· Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
· Experience within a Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) either as a participant or in an administrative role preferred, but not required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
Certifications are a plus.
9 paid holidays per year.
Reimbursement of 50% of the cost of your internet service not to exceed $50.00/mo.
Vacation time after your first year of employment.
Remote office work.
A laptop and business phone line will be provided
*Please provide salary requirements when submitting your Application / Resume
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.