This position resides in the Cybersecurity Technology Solutions team (CTS), a functional group under the Cybersecurity Group within Information Technology. The Cybersecurity group is responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information and computing networks. We are seeking a seasoned cybersecurity analyst with more than five years of experience to join our team to provide support for the technologies that are being used to protect our company from the adversaries.
As a senior analyst, you will be responsible for providing support and aiding in the identification and deployment of new technologies. In addition, you will recommend process and technology related solutions or improvements to protect the company from cyber security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
• Identity and Access Management platforms (ISIM / IGI, Sail Point, Saviynt, Alert Enterprises, etc.)
• Onboarding of new Application Request processes using ISIM/IGI
• Integration testing / Regression testing
• Customer support with investigating support issues
• Ability to create training content – guides, job aids, videos
• Document procedures and flowcharts for both new and existing processes
• Experience with GRC Solutions (RSAM, ARCHER) and configuration of workflows
• Familiarity with compliance and governance (NERC CIP, SOX)
• Ability to design and run queries using SQL and other database platforms
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Microsoft BI Reporting and Report Manager
• Ability to work with customers to gather, document, and communicate requirements to developers for both support/enhancements
Equally important is your experience in continuous process improvements and quality measurements and the ability to work with and translate complex scenarios into a simplistic manner for non-technical resources (General Counsel, Business, Privacy, etc.). Also, understanding of security threat environment relative to computer network architectures, designs, topologies, applications, databases, email systems, remote access, and operating system platforms will be highly valued.
CISSP, CISM, CISA or other industry-relevant cyber-security certifications
Lean Six Sigma Belt certification
High School Grad / GED
Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.