If you are looking to join a growing company with an employee-centered culture focused on exceeding client expectations, Dev Technology is the company for you! We partner with our federal government customers to support mission critical applications that protect and serve our nation. To support this mission, we leverage agile and DevSecOps principles along with innovative technologies including cloud services, open source software, biometric solutions, and software as a service (SaaS).
As a Washington Post Top Workplace award winner for the past five years, Dev Technology employees enjoy:
· a collaborative & fun team environment
· work/life balance & strong core values
· career development & mentorship program
· competitive pay
· great benefits including 401K matching with immediate vesting
Dev Technology Group is recruiting for a Senior Information System Security Specialist who wants to join a dynamic, mission-oriented team to provide the following services.
· Prepares, maintains, and implements system security plans for high-visibility production systems
· Ensures implementation of security measures by conducting interviews and table-top exercises
· Performs various Information Assurance support functions in support of the clients applications
· Familiar with the Risk Management Framework and able to complete each step
· Develops and implements security controls based on FISMA and NIST 800-53 guidelines
· Coordinates with IT leads from partner agencies/components to identify opportunities to collaborate in the development and/or leveraging of IT capabilities
· Identify, document, prioritize, and address IT-related capability gaps & requirements to support the client's mission
· Develops and implements Authority to Operate
· Conducts IT audits and information systems and network connections security
· Participates in engineering review boards. Reviews and approves change requests for PSPD systems. Ensures that government agency security protocols and policies are followed.
· Provides security guidance to and interprets security policy for project development teams
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
· 5 years of experience securing government IT systems
· One security certification (Security +, CISSP, Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC) Security Leadership or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) required Opens a New Window.
· Outstanding communications skills---both written and oral
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Team leadership experience desired
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as manage individual tasks
Clearance: Top Secret (adjudicated within the past 3 years) or a CBP Final BI (within the last year) required
We offer competitive compensation along with excellent benefits in a team-oriented environment. Learn more about us at www.DevTechnology.com.
*Dev Technology Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Dev Technology complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Dev Technology Group provides IT solutions to meet the mission-critical needs of our government clients by leveraging agile and DevSecOps principles along with innovative technologies including cloud services, open source software, biometric solutions, and software as a service (SaaS). Dev Technology believes in exceeding our clients’ expectations through partnership, a commitment to team-work, collaboration, and valuing our employees.
Health, dental, and vision plans; 401K plan; life insurance; disability insurance; PTO; holiday pay employee referral program; service awards; mentorship program; educational assistance; recognition program.
Depending on the project, many Dev Technology employees enjoy working from home one or two days per week.
Microsoft - .Net, Office 365, Azure, Power BI, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL
DevSecOps – AWS, Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Docker, Gradle, Terraform, OS, Kubernetes, Selenium
ITSM – ServiceNow, Remedy
Domain Expertise – Biometrics, IDENT
Databases – Oracle, Mongo, Postgres
Basic phone interview by a Talent Acquisition team member; technical phone interview by the hiring manager and/or technical team member; in-person panel interview.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.