The ideal candidate is someone who can plan and drive strategies, but also be hands-on as needed. Must be experienced with high growth operations and be visionary in planning for the future. Proven leadership skills and a diverse technical skillset are mandatory. We move fast, but we must move smart. You will be responsible for all IT infrastructure for the company. You must be adept and talented in managing internal (employees) and external IT (vendors, contractors) resources. We operate in a HIPAA environment and special attention to security operations is critical.
The company has invested in modernizing its corporate and production cloud-delivered infrastructures. The environments include multiple data centers and IT infrastructures consisting of (1) VM Environments: CentOS, Oracle, J2EE applications, (2) Co-Located Equipment: CentOS, Cisco, Load Balancers, Windows Servers, (3) Customer Networks: Cisco, CentOS, and (4) Corporate Environment (Cisco, Windows Server, Windows 10, CentOS, back office apps, etc. New services have recently been implements on AWS and plans are to continue to migrate to this platform.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you must be willing to address reactive operational challenges, but also drive proactive plans that minimize these reactive tasks.
• Manage IT and systems personnel, outsourced vendors, application providers, etc.
• Identify and implement best infrastructure practices, policies, and procedures.
• Drive the measures that ensure data security and compliance.
• Regularly perform IT risk management to include risk assessments, detailed documentation, evaluation and tracking of risk statuses. Update remediation and response plans as necessary.
• Track and manage compliance with industry frameworks/standards/guidelines such as HIPAA.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
• Basic project management of major IT projects.
• 6+ experience in infrastructure and info management, ideally in a cloud services environment.
• 5+ experience managing people and teams in a dynamic environment.
• Hands-on experience deploying and administering servers, networks and software configurations.
• Current knowledge of security strategies
• Experience creating policies, tuning, log analysis, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Additional desired skills: CentOS, VMWare, VPN, Cisco, Windows, SolarWinds, Oracle, SQL Server, AWS/Cloud, HIPAA Security, Healthcare/Hospital Market, DevOps, Project Management
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Matching 401k plan
• Flexible vacation and paid holidays
• Products that are meaningful and help with patient health
• Great work location near the Domain
• Snacks, coffee, breakfast on Fridays, etc.
• A solid business model that promotes growth
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.