The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the design, development, testing and delivering of software applications to Single Digits’ customers. The engineer will follow standard Agile DevOps processes and work closely with Product Management to understand and develop new features for our customers. Overall experience with Java is required, including microservices, web user interface, middle-ware business logic, and backend database interfaces. Engineers in this position must either have experience with the networking industry or be quick to learn new skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work in a team setting to architect and develop cloud-based microservices solutions
· Assist in making architectural decisions for our software platform, including researching and justifying the choice of new technologies
· Maintain existing code and develop and test new code
· Collaborate with customers and functional experts to understand technical requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 5-7 years of experience with Java and related development tools
· Experience with environments utilizing DevOps, continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Experience with or knowledge of the networking industry is preferred
· Scrum master certification preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.