Would you like to be part of a transformational technology team?
The role of Risk & Performance Reporting Developer will be to deliver new features and support critical systems while ensuring alignment with portfolio managers and overall technology initiatives. The role will be geared towards a full stack developer to provide technical solutions for portfolio management
and risk teams using the latest HTML5 technology as well as Mid-tier services. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the business and demonstrate cutting edge technology.
• You will support and develop in-house portfolio performance reporting applications
• Translate business needs into technical solutions
• You will work with remote users and team members
• Opportunity to look for continuous technical improvements
• Communicate with business users and other technical teams
• You have 7+ years of Core Java development experience
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, master degree preferred.
• Advanced development experience- Core Java, Spring Framework, JUnit, SQL, Oracle
• Advanced development experience- HTML5, Node.JS, Angular, CSS, TypeScript
• You have strong knowledge of REST and Web Services
• Experience with Agile and CI/CD
• Cloud experience is a plus
• Financial knowledge, especially performance reporting metrics, is helpful
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.76 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,600 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
401k Savings and Retirement Plan.
Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs.
Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.