Senior Java Developer with experience in Ericsson Order care (EOC) and Ericsson Catalogue Manager (ECM) product suite
As a Sr. Java Developer, work as independently as well as within team setting delivering quality software product using agile methodologies and best practices while demonstrating strong design & development skills. You will also serve as a development and production deployment support resource for Applications and Systems. You will work on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Act independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Normally receive general instructions on non-routine work assignments and will be making decisions independently. You may be assigned multiple tasks or projects that are generally reviewed after completion.
• Work within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
• Communication & stakeholder management skills
• Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
• 5+ Years of Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design,
• Experience with WebLogic, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML/HTTP, JSON, REST, SQL
• Working knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI) such as JMS, MQ, WLI and Tibco
• 2+ years of experience with Ericsson Order Care and ]Catalog Development in the following components of version 5.x or 14.x
• User interface Modelling
• Interfaces ( Webservice / MQ / Restful )
• Catalog Product Modelling
• Experience with designing Product Catalogs (commercial as well as technical catalog), implementing the product life cycle and catalog-driven workflow management.
• Experience with creating Ericsson catalog objects including charges, tariffs and rates.
• Process Orchestration
• Experience with designing workflows via both catalog-driven orchestration and business process management.
• Order framework
• Design automated workflows that integrate with and coordinate provisioning systems, network inventory systems and other external applications.
• Design automated workflows to provision and manage residential and enterprise services.
• Navigation tree and panes
• Understanding of Service profile
• User Profile
• Validation and permissions
• Strong knowledge of the SID model and able to implement Ericsson Product Catalog (commercial as well as technical catalog) with product offerings, product specifications, customer facing services, resource facing services and resources.
• Being familiar with business interaction implementations of catalog a plus.
• Debug issues reported by users and work with team to fix the issues.
Experience With Ericsson Order Care 16.x and above
• Experience with WebLogic/Tomcat
• Experience with Oracle Database 11g/12c
• Experience with Telecom Domain
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.