Test Development Engineer will be a key member of the Tarana Wireless’ Operations Engineering team. With limited supervision, this engineer will be responsible for working with cross functional team in Tarana Wireless’ HQ and EMS to develop, implement, improve, and sustain all manufacturing automated test and database solutions for Tarana Wireless products, while ensuring and achieving highest quality products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New Product Introduction
- Be a key member of the manufacturing test solution committee.
- Be responsible for designing and supporting manufacturing test solutions for our OEM products, including but not limited to designing manufacturing test software and script control revision including graphical user interface for volume production, filing any confirmed diagnostic software bug(s) into Jira, improving manufacturing test coverage, eliminating false failure due to script released issue, designing web-based production monitoring solution/tool and thorough & user-friendly database solution.
- Be the focal point of contact to work with EMS for our JDM products, in designing and delivering mass volume production test solution.
- Assist EMS providers with software related test issue.
- Identify opportunities and drive weekly cadence of continuous improvement programs with respect to test software and script.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s or Master's degree Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Significant experience in supporting manufacturing test processes and at EMS.
- Very good knowledge of manufacturing test methodologies and test processes.
- Ability to perform duties in a punctual, efficient, and time-sensitive manner with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse teams.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrated use of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Understanding of Computer Networks over Ethernet, IP address/port management.
- Understanding of protocols like SSH/SCP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Well versed in object-oriented programming, functional programming, and data structures, primarily in Python, C/C++, Shell.
- Strong background in Linux operating systems.
- Data formats like JSON.
- Databases like MYSQL.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git/SVN and issue tracking systems.
- Passionate and excited about working in a fast-moving startup with lots of exciting projects and opportunities for growth.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.