About the role: We are seeking a Senior .NET Architect to help us with the development and design of exciting web applications within our company and for our external clients. This role will work closely with other senior developers to design and add new functionality to our proprietary client management systems and will also meet with external clients to identify their business processes and information flows in order to design and develop web based applications that meet their needs.
In this role, experience with front-end presentation layer, middle-tier business layer, and back-end data layer will be utilized to create and improve the usability of existing and new systems. A specific emphasis will be placed on the ability to leverage leading edge browser and mobile platform technologies to improve user experiences.
• Work closely with senior developers and clients to create business rationale for new product development.
• Recommend and implement best practices for software development tools and processes.
• Meet with end-users and stakeholders to determine system functionality and usability requirements.
• Identify issues and recommend solutions.
• Architect flexible and expandable solutions to support growth and increased work loads.
• Participate in all aspects of the Software Development lifecycle to design, develop, implement, and support new systems and current system enhancements including debugging applications and configuration of existing systems.
• Work with minimum supervision to implement clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
• Test, troubleshoot, and debug various .NET applications and work to optimize and fine-tune the applications and underlying data layers.
• Demonstrated experience in all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server including live system deployment.
• Advanced experience writing complex and optimized SQL queries as well as database performance management.
• Advanced experience with web application development technologies using jQuery, Bootstrap, REST, SOAP, WFC, and TypeScript.
• Advanced experience with Mobile application development technologies using Phonegap/Cordova, HTML5 and Responsive Web Design.
• Experience with Telerik controls is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience designing mission critical data driven n-tier systems.
• Strong understanding of programming concepts and the ability to analyze and implement complex solutions independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams as well as individually.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.