Khoros is seeking a Senior Operations Engineer to add to our growing TechOps team. The Senior Operations Engineer will support our Community application and work heavily with AWS infrastructure while integrating with a distributed team spread throughout Portland, San Francisco, and remote offices.
- Ownership of Khoros’ global network consisting of multiple data centers and public cloud
- Proactive network utilization analysis
- Familiarity troubleshooting network issues in a Linux environment
- Network and Telecom vendor engagement and management
- Ability to translate business needs into efficient and secure architecture
- Creation and management of network automation tools
- On-Call rotation
- Minimum of 5 years network engineering
- High Degree of Proficiency with Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS, Arista EOS, F5 BigIP
- Hands on experience with BGP, OSPF, IPv6, IPSec
- Thorough understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Professional and business focused attitude
- Ability to articulate technical issues in a concise manner
- Project management experience
- Team player, with strong mentoring skills
- Networking (MPLS, SDN)
- Cloud Services (AWS)
- Fluency in at least one scripting language - Python preferred
- Configuration management software (Chef, Puppet)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.