• All aspects of database administration including installation, configuration, upgrades, patching, migration, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery.
• Responsible for evaluating patch releases from Oracle and communicating constraints, issues, and timelines for deployment.
• Change management including maintenance of multiple development, test, QA, and production environments. Responsible for deploying approved changes to production.
• 24x7 rotational (4 to 5 weeks) on-call support, including driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), preventative action follow-through, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
• Proactive database monitoring and issue resolution.
• Database and PL/SQL optimization including performance tuning, query optimization and supportability.
• Actively participate and contribute to projects involving enterprise systems enhancements.
• Implementation and ongoing support of high availability architecture (standby logical/physical clustering RAC, Veritas, hot standby databases, etc.)
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation about the database and the data architecture.
• Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all oracle databases. Producing weekly, monthly management reports.
• Develop and implement Database security policies and procedures, in line with corporate objectives
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.