Hi, we’re Workhuman.
We help our customers build world-class cultures and it starts with our own. Ours is a culture of recognition, celebration, and conversations. Our people are our greatest assets. We celebrate them. We thank them. We support their growth and development. And, hey, we’re growing! Now is the perfect time to join us.
Workhuman is growing at a tremendous rate and we are expanding our Product Design team. You will join an award winning team of 21 designers in Dublin, who are responsible for delivering human experiences to millions of users. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead design across a new team that will develop a new opportunity for the company. You will be using all the latest technologies, responsive design, accessibility and standards in addition to contributing to the vision and direction of our design system. If you like autonomy, this role will be a great fit.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
• Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers and others to design, build and bring to market a new part of our product.
• Understand technical limitations behind your designs and work with architecture to solve complex problems.
• Work with other designers on the team to advocate and develop our new component library which will be built in React.
• Champion design standards and the delivery of product features through agile development.
• Facilitate and run product design workshops to help the team solve problems to the challenges they face.
• Advocate for accessible design and ensure it’s part of the design process.
• Create and maintain a vision for the future of the product and always be forward thinking in your approach.
You know as a Senior Designer that a great portfolio is your calling card, so a link or attachment to showcase your best work is a must!
• At least 6 years in a similar design role.
• A highly engaging portfolio that demonstrates your ability on user experience and UI design.
• Excellent communication and presenting skills as you will be working closely with scrum teams, product managers and senior stakeholders.
• Have a positive attitude and see challenges in an optimistic way.
• Experience working on building out design systems, language and guides.
• Experience designing for accessibility.
• An appreciate for a culture of gratitude, teamwork and collective success.
25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for you, your partner and children.
A Pension commences after successful completion of your probation period.
Participation in Workhuman’s TAX FREE employee recognition program.
Discounted gift certificates.
Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability).
Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme.
Access to Workhuman® University.
Additional ‘perks’- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc.
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2019 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.