As a Product Manager at Aquicore, you help redefine how data is collected and used in the real estate industry. In this role you will help create web and mobile applications for Aquicore's enterprise software solution. You will work closely with senior members of the company to craft the product vision, and with engineers to build solutions that are changing the real estate industry. This position is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates with 2 to 4 years of product management experience who want to be part of a rapidly growing start-up.
We will challenge you to:
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data, using Customer Discovery and Market / Competitive Research
- Refine the requirements into an executable scope of work
- Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
- Become a subject matter expert in the CRE and IoT space
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross functional and collaborative product launches
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
- Communicate reassessments as needed
- Be a passionate believer in the Aquicore product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
We are looking for someone who
- Experience building Internet/SaaS-based products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fantastic analytical skills with the ability to solve problems, recognize patterns, and generalize solutions.
- Proven experience managing a cross-functional team of engineers to build products
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work experience in programming, database design, statistics, software engineering, and project management.
- Experience in the following areas a plus: User Interface Design, web/mobile development, computer programming, workflow automation, commercial real estate systems
Nice to have
- Experience working in Jira
- Experience conducting user testing sessions
- Experience conducting customer interviews
- Experience with automated testing and Spec by Example
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
Our constant innovation and refusal to settle is part of the secret sauce that is the mainstay of our company culture. Aquicore was named the winner of IoT Innovator’s 2018 award for best IoT Cloud Platform in the Commercial and Industrial Category. We are always looking to raise the bar and finding smart talented people is how we do it! We hope you’ll consider joining us on this adventure.
Aquicore offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all being rewarded for the work we do. We trust our employees and want to reward them for their hard work. Our open and flexible paid time off policy help us spend time away from the office to come back with a fresh set of ideas. We offer holistic health, dental, and vision insurance.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.