- Lead and collaborate across all aspects of product development, from product strategy and roadmap to execution for StockX’s customers.
- Be the voice of the customer for diverse countries, cultures, and user needs. You will be focused on working with local and global teams on delivering product solutions that drive the highest impact for the customer.
- Work directly with Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing teams, both in our Detroit headquarters and abroad.
- Work cross-functionally and leverage various data sources to proactively identify, quantify, and prioritize experiments to increase identified metrics
- Proactively share learnings across teams; present findings and strategy recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Experience in Payment gateways (e.g. Stripe, Greentree) and alternative providers (e.g. Alipay, WeChat Pay, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Venmo)
- Familiarity with laws and regulations around payments such as PSD2 and 3D Secure
- Familiarity with payments fraud and risk mitigation
- Experience optimizing payment approval rates internationally
- Knowledge of optimizations for checkout flow for both conversion and payment failure recovery
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making
- Technical mindset that lets you communicate with, understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
- Experience implementing and/or upgrading payments systems
- BS or MS in a Quantitative area (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Business, Physics, Statistics)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
We’re a live marketplace for buying and selling limited edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. From Yeezy to Louis Vuitton to Rolex to Supreme, StockX has you covered, giving you unprecedented access to the ‘new luxury’ economy.
Our company values are broken down into what we call the Four T’s: Trucks. Trenches. Transparency. Transformation. They stand for making deadlines, being a team player, over-communicating everything, and turning everyone we work with into die-hard StockX fans. Each is a foundational tenet of not just our business, but the entire StockX culture. And as such, they are an embodiment of what has made StockX one of the fastest growing startups in the country.
Working at StockX today is like if you worked at Nike in 1964. It'd have been Phil Knight, Bill Bowerman, you and some waffle irons. And together you were about to change the world. We don't have waffle irons, but you can bring your own if you want.
- Work in a fast-paced work environment where you will make impact on the business
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Many more!
We utilize cutting edge tools and platforms such as Node.js, React, Kotlin, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Postgres, Redis, and DynamoDB to handle our massive growth
1) Technical phone interview
2) Coding challenge
3) Onsite interview
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.