Duties of the Webcenter Expert will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Update the certificate on the Webcenter 12C environment to reflect the newly upgraded Microsoft Active Director 2016 environment.
· Uncouple the OID/OUD (Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Unified Directory) of the Webcenter environments
· Assist in coordinating, managing, and monitoring the project activities and responsibilities of the Department’s Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Experts, Application Users, Information Technology (IT) resources, and vendor staff to ensure deliverables are completed on schedule.
· Help ensure the timely submission, review, and approval of all deliverables for the projects.
· Provide regular or periodic status reports to provide updates on project progress, in addition to identifying project issues, track resolutions, and plan action items for the following reporting period.
· Assist with writing technical documents, including project requirements, system requirements, test plans, project standards, and other related documents.
· Assist in ensuring that IT Security standards are met, implemented, and enforced to maintain the integrity of the systems’ entire infrastructure and data.
· Oversee and help manage the User Acceptance Testing process, and work with City staff to resolve any issues discovered.
· Develop, schedule, and oversee the generation and delivery of user training, user materials, and full project documentation.
Clearance is not required for this position
No Visa Sponsorship
The candidate must have posses the following skills and experience:
· 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
· 3+ years of experience in the integration of Oracle Webcenter and Microsoft Active Directory using trusts
· 5+ years of experience in Oracle Webcenter
· 3+years of experience in Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation, and upgrade
· 3+ years of experience programming in Java, in Oracle Webcenter Custom Portal
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills when interacting with all levels of management, customers, project team, and staff
· High proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the project team, LADBS staff, and other City departments
· Experience working respectfully in a culturally diverse work environment
· Ability to work independently and with teams
· Proficiency in Technical Documentation
· Ability to gather, interpret, and evaluate complex information and data
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.