DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Oversees/manages one or more technology projects and/or collection of smaller projects (program) at the department and occasionally corporate level. Often has responsibility for management of multiple project leads and their projects.
• Runs one or more moderately complex projects/programs from requirements to design and development to production, including scoping, planning, resource acquisition/scheduling, tracking and reporting through the coordination of an extensive project team or multiple project managers.
• Designs and implements project/program coordination and tracking methodologies across several project efforts.
• Assists IT Director with project prioritization, future application roadmap and strategy.
• Partners with IT leadership and division stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning of assigned projects/programs.
• Oversees and reviews requirements, business process models, specifications, configuration changes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
• Works with project team(s) to plan and schedule project deliverables, documentation, goals, and milestones for complex programs and/or multiple projects
• Works with IT Managers to select and evaluate personnel for/on the project team(s) to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the project, but does not directly manage resources.
• Effectively and efficiently communicates, and sometimes presents, project status and issues to IT Management, stakeholders and constituent management.
• Provides budget analysis and tracking, resource allocation, and coordination of project activities.
• Ensures consumers’ personal information and payment information is protected and properly handled based on government laws, PCI requirements and Nintendo policy.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience managing projects and/or IT Management experience, including all management aspects
• Require scheduling and moderately complex budgeting experience including tracking actuals against budget, estimate to complete (ETC) and estimate at complete (EAC)
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Professional experience with a good understanding of project management; resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Experience complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineer, a related field, or equivalent, preferred
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.