What will you be doing?
● Manage quality assurance projects to ensure products are tested and validated based on customer needs
● Lead testing efforts including planning, scheduling, and communication of test activities throughout the test
● Develop test estimates, test plans and test cases based on thorough research and analysis of test
● Writing both UI and API automated tests
● Support, communicate and enforce Testing & Validation operational procedures.
● Serve as a resource to other quality analysts with regards to testing processes, standards, and procedures.
● Recommend improvements to testing processes and build on existing best practices.
● Assists development team with debug/analysis of software products.
● Reviews software technical design documents and detailed business requirement documents to identify
● Establish, maintain, and implement software verifications and validation procedures, work instructions and
quality related documentation.
● Maintain on-going communication with Software Development, Product Management, Marketing, Project
Management, and Operations Support.
● Communicate and work with vendors and clients to facilitate various testing efforts
What are the requirements?
A Global Payments Company
● 5+ years of experience performing Quality Assurance testing.
● 3+ years of writing and executing automated tests
● Using Pipelines for automation
● DevOps experience preferred
● Strong understanding of the concepts of system, acceptance, regression, and integration software testing
as well as quality processes, standards, and procedures.
● Experience in testing web-based applications
● Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, Jasmine, etc..
● Able to read JSON and use Postman or similar tools
● Understands CRUD application design
● Experience working in an Agile Team (Scrum) is preferred
● B.S., B.A or equivalent work experience.
● QA certification or training preferred
● Testing: Experience with activities, tasks, tools and techniques for testing applications and
business processes to ensure adherence to functional and quality requirements. QA certification or
training preferred, experience desired.
● Continuous Learning: Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try new approaches to find
solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and underlying
structure of anything.
● Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and
external testing customers (end users, interface partners, stakeholders); gets first hand customer
information and uses it for improvements in timely and accurate completion of testing deliverables
and milestones; establishes and maintains effective relationships with application teams, business
operations and project teams and gains their trust and respect.
● Drive for Results: Self-motivated and able to take ownership and find solutions to challenges and
know when to seek guidance; very bottom-line and results oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
● Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective
solutions; probes all appropriate sources for answers; can see hidden problems; possesses keen
analytical skills; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop
● Written Communication: Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication
settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
● Flexibility: Ability to change priorities quickly and the capacity to handle multiple tasks.
● Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
● Excellent planning, research, and analytical skills
● Ability to work with minimal supervision on complex projects
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.