Senior Quality Assurance Analyst - Infrastructure
A brand new Senior Quality Assurance Analyst has arisen at our DLA Piper office in Leeds due to our new on-going innovative IT transformation project to improve/upgrade our IT Infrastructure. You will be playing a lead role within the QA team, to provide confidence in our services and solutions meeting the desired quality of the business and stakeholders.
This will include managing all aspects of the Quality Assurance lifecycle and working with the wider department to educate and promote best practice in QA and testing.
The ideal Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will also mentor and coach others, promoting good attitudes and behaviours, such as collaboration, learning, sharing, respect and motivation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Engaging in early life-cycle activities to identify QA and testing scope, approach, resources, schedule and targets.
• Carrying out appropriate quality monitoring and control, report on progress to help achieve quality targets
• Responsibilities include all aspects of testing including creating and executing the test plan, test cases, regression testing, and test data/file creation.
• Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures and conducts tests.
• Documents and analyses test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Software Testing - Techniques used to plan and execute software tests of all application components to verify that the software satisfies requirements and to detect errors, using software tools to automate or assist in the testing process.
• Test Management Techniques - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process and the execution of tests throughout the project lifecycle.
• Quality Management – Systems and methods for management of quality within IT practices, including quality planning, assurance and control.
• Report Writing - clear, accessible and persuasive business and technical reports including status reporting / updates, test execution report, etc.
• Operational/Service Architecture - Knowledge of the IT/IS infrastructure.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.