Our company develops game-changing Artificial Intelligence systems that are modeled on properties from the human neocortex, opening new frontiers for true machine intelligence. We are seeking amazing individuals with high drive and creativity to join us in our quest. If you love applying your creativity to challenging problems and the thought of enabling a new AI paradigm makes you tingle, then you might be the person we’re looking for.
What you will be doing
As part of the research team you would develop mathematical models to evaluate and refine the neuromorphic framework and increase the ease of adoption of the model for practitioners in the field
- Mathematically characterize the nonlinearity of the system under various data and setup conditions
- Hypothesize system performance based on the mathematical models and design tests
- Codify test cases, explain and catalog test results
- Apply test results to improve performance on synthetic and real-word datasets
- Develop rules for optimizing system setup based on detected input data conditions
- Continue design and development of next generation of the framework
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements and bonus points will be awarded if you meet some of the preferred attributes.
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Proficiency in combinatorics and high dimensionality mathematics
- Proficiency in computational algorithm design
- Strong background in Information theory, especially related to pattern recognition, anomaly detection and data analysis
- Familiarity with contemporary Machine Learning techniques and benchmarks
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++ and Linux
- Self-motivated to work in start-up environment
- Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Experience with random sampling and randomized experiments
- Experience with computational learning theory
- Familiarity with neuromorphic learning systems
- Familiarity with Automata theory and Graph theory
- Familiarity with distributed and parallel computing
- Unparalleled commitment, rational job expectations and unreal performance record
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.