You will be a member of an RF engineering team, responsible for design, layout, and testing RF
transceivers for Tarana’s backhaul and wireless access products in the 2 to 6 GHz frequency
bands. These products have multiple transceiver channels and perform beamforming and
interference cancellation. Design and test includes component selection, circuit analysis,
guiding layout and assembly, test, and documentation.
- BSEE plus minimum 5 years design experience required, 10 years desired.
- RF board level design experience required.
- Design and test experience in the 2 to 6 GHz frequency range is required.
- Must have very good understanding of RF system level parameters.
- Strong analytical and circuit analysis skills are required.
- Good hardware development skills in all areas of transceiver development (LNAs, PAs LOs, ADCs/DACs, etc) is required.
-Must have experience working with layout designers.
- “Hands-on” experience in the lab, testing boards and developing test routines is required.
- Experience with RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, etc. is required.
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- RF design skills including using CAD tools like AWR, HFSS and similar tools is required.
- Must be a positive team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.