Horn Solutions is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for their healthcare fintech startup client in the South Austin area. This Senior Salesforce Developer will be a key member of the team designing, developing & supporting solutions towards their company’s mission. This person should have seasoned Salesforce development experience and a background in Java development.
• Collaborate with Product & Services teams to ensure complete understanding of business requirements & identify appropriate implementation approach
• Design & implement product features for core product suite while adhering to overall technology architecture & strategies
• Vigilantly maintain confidentiality & security of sensitive information, including adherence to HIPAA & PCI
• Communicate relevant implementation details to Product & Services teams to ensure a common understanding of deliverables
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis & recommending appropriate changes
• Provide Tier-2 support to help troubleshoot & resolve issues
• Actively track changes to relevant technologies to understand how products might be improved by implementing or incorporating them
MUST HAVE BACKGROUND & SKILLS
• 8+ years of experience within software engineering, preferably utilizing Java
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce platform development, in particular managed packaged development and/or experience with the Salesforce security review process
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience with best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing & operations
• Knowledge of web application security basics (XSS, SQLI, CSRF)
• Competent verbal and written communication
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• Experience with HIPAA and/or PCI
• Familiarity with the healthcare revenue cycle
• Experience working on a small development team
This is a 6-month contract position, working full time hours, with the potential to extend. This company is located in the South Austin area, just south of downtown.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.