Reporting to: Solution Architect
Product Development creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality products.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• Designing technical solutions to meet business requirements by studying, pair-programming and bug-fixing
• Developing new features, applications and solutions as well as maintaining existing ones
• Participating in scrum rituals like stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
• Participation in team activities such as collaborative development and code reviews
• Mentoring junior and mid-level developers
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
• Demonstrable passion for coding and code quality (please supply examples of code)
• Full SDLC experience, end to end
• Extensive commercial experience with source control systems, ideally GIT
• Extensive commercial experience with ORM’s, ideally Entity Framework
• Extensive commercial experience with Unit and Integration Testing
• Commercial Agile / Scrum experience
• Commercial Azure/AWS or similar experience
• Extensive understanding of OOP, coding fundamentals, design patterns and software architecture
• Problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proactive in nature with a can-do attitude
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Willingness to learn new skills and constantly improve current ones
• 1 day a week remote working option
• Competitive package
• Great social and charity events
• Health and well being weeks
• Free fruit and a heavily discounted Barista
• Tickets to events via sponsorships etc
• Season Ticket Loan
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.