This is a senior position which may lead to a role in Project Management or to our top developer position as a Principal Engineer..
· BSEE/BSCS or science degree – Master’s degree strongly preferred
o 5+ years working under a prescribed development process
o Experience developing software for constrained target environments including multi-threaded application design
- Windows or Linux Desktop design, implementation and test
- Experience as Dev Lead or Team Lead
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Eager to learn new development technologies and application areas.
Experience in the following considered a “plus”
· WPF, other .Net UI technologies;
· WCF, message queues, web services, REST API
· Unmanaged code including C++ and C
· Requirements analysis, management, and documentation
· Database design and optimization using SQL Server, Entity Framework
· Experience working with and controlling hardware such as pumps, motors, cameras, DAQ, etc.
· Design of sophisticated, custom UI controls
· Communication protocols, LIS/HIS including ASTM, HL7, DICOM
· Web development with HTML5, Angular, ASP.NET
- Mobile development on Android or iOS -- Java, Swift, Xamarin
- Multi-tasking embedded development
· FDA 510(K) process and quality system requirements
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time permanent basis. Syncro does not provide any sponsorship.
Syncro Medical offers competitive compensation, as well as an excellent benefit package which includes flexible paid time off, health insurance, 401(k) plan, a bonus program, and a casual but focused environment.
Syncro Medical is located in scenic Bucks County, Pennsylvania – under 30 minutes from Philadelphia and New Jersey. Find out more about us at: www.syncro.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
If making the world a better place is important to you, you’ll fit right in at Syncro. We are an elite group of software developers and engineers who focus entirely on developing innovative medical technology. Together with our clients, we create leading edge products in diagnostics, drug delivery, imaging, robotics, and therapeutics. We use the latest tools and methodologies and we seek to bring innovation and creativity to our development approach.
Our continued growth in 2020 depends on filling key positions throughout the company. If you are skilled, confident and like new challenges, we’d love to talk to you. At Syncro, everyone’s opinion is highly valued – there is unlimited access to management and uncommon opportunity for advancement.
Syncro offers top-notch employee benefits including:
Vacation/Paid Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Employee Development Programs
And, on top of having fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages available in the break room, the Syncro team enjoys company outings at the ballpark, family picnics, holiday celebrations, and catered breakfasts and lunches throughout the year.
C#, C/C++, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Core, Angular, React, AngularJS, Xamarin, Dart/Flutter,
Initial 15-20 minute call with VP of Software Development to assess experience and skill match followed by an onsite interview including skills assessment with tech leads, project management, corporate executives and HR. Video/Skype interviews available for out-of-area candidates.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.