Evergreen Research, Inc., a premiere medical device product development company located in the foothills west of Denver, seeks a proven technical contributor to join our team. Work assignments are varied and change rapidly, requiring the best engineering talent.
This software development position will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to develop complex medical devices. Due to recent growth in our business, we are in need of a full-time software contributor to develop software code, document their work per design control standards, and assist in troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems. This position will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including early stage concepts and development, prototyping and ultimately transferring the design they work on into manufacturing.
Our work is fast paced, leading edge, and demanding. As such, only the most driven candidates are sought. This position requires a person that is dedicated to the challenges of product development, driven to succeed, and willing to take on various technical challenges often. If you are the type of engineer that embraces accelerated development, like to work on several projects at one time, and welcomes interactions with other team members including clients, this may be the position for you.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum of seven years of experience
• BS in Computer Science or appropriate engineering field, BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Experience in a regulated industry, medical software preferred
• Experience with application programming
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects
• Embedded software
• C# and C++
• SQL or other databases
• Unit test frameworks
Working knowledge of the following:
• Medical device design controls - FDA and ISO
• Software development lifecycle
• ISO 62304
• Risk management process
• Software testing including formal verification and validation protocol writing, execution, and reports
• Interpretation of electrical schematics
• Oscilloscopes, function generators and other test equipment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.