We are hiring developers and engineers who will help us meet the needs of our clients and our strategic objectives. If you are looking for challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged and innovative teams. With more than 4,600 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers. Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
• Build out applications and infrastructure for the Tyler suite of products
• Participate in both agile and waterfall development environments, assist in sprint definitions/reviews as needed
• Work in a collaborative fashion with product teams to bring tangible results to market
• Aid Technical Support and other departments for deployment and run-time issues as needed
• Contribute to the vision, concept, planning, architecture, design, usability, API, and documentation of Tyler products
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal processes
• Contribute to cloud migration efforts
• Facilitate code reviews
• Assist with designing and implementing frameworks, micro-services, and general components for use by front-line Tyler products
• Develop and extend core features for existing infrastructure micro-services
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience with, or aptitude for, .NET, C# coding
• 3-5 years of software design and development experience with conventional technologies
• Superior communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills is a must
• Demonstrated ability for effective multi-tasking and tracking deliverables and timelines
• Ability to be successful working on highly visible deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate across team or division boundaries
• Experience with data modeling tools and web services is beneficial
• Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
• AWS certifications are beneficial
• Experience with automated tests, continuous deployment, and test-driven development is beneficial
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.