Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the architecture team to bring enhancements and new products to a reality. This role requires extensive hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. You will be active member of the Research and Development team which can enable Training, Testing and Execution of sophisticated Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models in the current product stack.
Demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge for the following areas of expertise:
• Creating, Testing and Deploying Microservices on Cloud.
• Message Queuing technologies like ActiveMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries, etc.
• Web Application Containers like Jetty, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
• Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Core Java, Multi-threading and Performance tuning.
• Build and help design enterprise software solutions.
• Managing the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including design, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
• 5 years of Core Java, Multi-threading, Performance Tuning.
• 5 years OOA/OOD, knowledge of design patterns, where, why, and how they work.
• 2 years of Spring / Spring Cloud / Play Application Framework.
• 2 years designing and developing REST Web Services.
• 2 years using ORM (Hibernate / Ebeans / OpenJPA).
• 2 years Test Driven Development, Unit Tests.
• 7+ years software development experience.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills while understanding the scope and impact of your work.
• Willing to take initiative, learn quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities is essential.
• Lead by example in terms of code consistency, performance, robustness and intuitive APIs.
• Quickly understand existing code base powering current application platform components
Nice to Have
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Unix / Linux operating system knowledge.
• Experience with Cloud Based Applications on AWS,
David Ruiz | Business Development Manager
Jarvis Walker, Foster McKay & TRM Consulting
O (973) 966-0900 ext: 420 | email@example.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.