About the Job – SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
Synergy Resources LLC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer. The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) will design, modify, develop and implement software solutions for our business customers. The SSE will operate in an Agile development environment where requirements can be elusive or evolving. The SSE will be expected to work with the customer, other constituents and team members to gather and finalize the requirements needed to design the solutions. The SSE will design, develop, test and implement the software solutions. A successful SSE will be expected to perform all required tasks from initial customer inquiry through final acceptance of the solution including but not limited to customer interaction, system design, coding, testing and deployment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Who is SYNERGY RESOURCES?
Synergy Resources LLC is a privately-held company, headquartered in New York, that has partnered with manufacturing companies for more than 20 years. Synergy specializes in providing products and services to help improve the overall business performance of manufacturing companies. With offices throughout North America, Synergy has more than 90 industry tested employees supporting 800+ clients. Synergy’s Professional Service team provides ‘best practice’ operational and financial services, supports software application training and deployment. Synergy has also established solid partnerships with a variety of third party Partners to further support client needs and is recognized as Infor Global Solutions Largest Visual ERP partner.
HERE’S WHY YOU WOULD JOIN OUR TEAM!
The right standout candidate will need to:
• Support company policies
• Interact and work with Customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• Maintain customer activity records
• Interact and work with various Synergy departments and employees
• Plan/meet project schedules and assigned tasks
• Anticipate and react to changing conditions,
• Interact and work with other departments and employees within Synergy
Here are Synergy job requirements – you will need:
• ERP Systems Integration using C#, .Net, SQL and other technologies;
• Win Forms; GUI design;
• Web Services; Web Applications;
• Database Development; SQL Server; Oracle
Your day-to-day Tasks typically involve:
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project
• Working with clients to Planning timescales and the resources needed
• Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
• Designing, coding, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
• Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
• Organizing training for users and other consultants
• Being involved in sales and support; demo support for new features
• Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred or equivalent experience preferred
• 5+ years of direct experience in Software Development
• C# Programming Language (.Net, Visual Studio, etc.) 3+ years
• SQL Server; T-SQL, SQL Management Studio, Queries, Joins, Views, etc. 3+ years
• Scripting – VBScript 2+ years
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems
• Work in manufacturing systems, and companies
• RDBMS – Oracle, PL-SQL, etc.
• SQL Server; triggers, function and stored procedure programming
• Visual Enterprise, Visual Manufacturing, Infor Visual, Infor ERP
And last but not least, Synergy requirements for Application
• Salary requirements
• Applicant must be a Canadian or US Citizen.
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• 50 – 60% travel is required (local and out of state).
• Personal transportation is needed (car).
• Home office with reliable connection.
What's In It for You
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply right now! We LOVE cover letters!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.