• Exercises discretion and independent judgment designing, developing, writing, modifying, and implementing software-programming applications.
• May regularly lead and direct the preparation and/or oversight of project staffing estimates; monitors project status and skill requirements ensuring appropriate resource levels and mix of competencies among staff.
• May regularly lead and direct the work and manage the personnel issues of direct report employees including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating staff, and recommending or initiating promotions, transfers and disciplinary action of a high-performance software development team of skilled developers.
• Customarily and regularly creates unit tests and validation procedures and documents technical specifications.
• Identifies programming objectives to implement subsystems.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
• Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
• Customarily and regularly documents and implements fixes for software defects.
• Provides technical mentoring to other team members.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical or science related field required.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
• 8-12 years of experience designing, modifying, and developing software-programming applications, preferably in C++.
• 8-12 years of knowledge and practical application of software development practices such as, agile software development, feature driven development, and SDLC.
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of design patterns and UML Modeling.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated knowledge of source/revision control systems such as Perforce, GIT, or Team Foundation Server.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Everi is a diverse collection of brilliant and talented individuals committed to giving patrons and operators alike a premium experience on the casino floor.
Competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, employee-led social events & gaming groups, Breakroom snacks with company subsidy, casual attire, flexibility and a positive work/life balance to boot.
Depending on the role or department will determine the type of interview experience you will have with us. Either way, we want to make your experience as positive as possible. Come power the casino floor with us!
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.