Purpose of Job:
The Senior Software Engineer I GUI will work in a small group and implement features in GUI.
- Designs, implements, debugs, and tests software in HTML5/Angular
- Works with product management to understand, and implement requirements in GUI
- Helps resolve issues and improve performance with existing code by working with quality team
- Works closely with the quality assurance group for testing
- Creates documentation and test cases for his/her own software development
- Develops feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines
- Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet multiple product release cycles
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in UI development using HTML5/Angular
- Proven ability to develop responsive web applications
- Familiarity with software versioning tools, bug tracking tools and code review tools
- Good understanding of modern UX and UI design
- Strongly prefer experience with PHP, Bootstrap, Angular, Typescript, Webpack, Node.js, Gulp, MySQL, SASS/LESS, and client-side frameworks
- Be able to present a portfolio of recently completed work
- Be open to learning new frameworks like Vue.js
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally across the organization
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional customer support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience
Travel: Occasionally, up to 25%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy work-life balance and generous paid time off program
- Retirement savings match
- Professional development program
- Volunteer time off and employee assistance plan
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- On-site exercise facility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, natural origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.