SENIOR SQA ENGINEER
• Develop and implement automation (Regression) test strategies
• Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
• Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
• Experience to automate both UI and Webservices testing script
• Detect software quality issues, report and track them to resolution
• Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
• Collaborate with other teams
• Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
• Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
• Identify product performance issues during new product development
• Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies that will enhance test efficiencies
• Perform on-demand testing as requested
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in test automation tools is required – C#, Selenium
• Comfortable working with unit testing frameworks
• Experience with object-oriented languages
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration methodologies
• Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.