Senior Data Analyst / Software Developer
Reliant Technologies is seeking a motivated engineer that’s capable of working in a team environment, as well as innovating on their own. The candidate will be working in a lab environment, solving complex end to end simulation problems. As well as innovating new algorithms to help progress our military’s missile defense system.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Engineering or Mathematics with 10 years or experience or a Master's Degree/Ph.D. with 5 years of experience
- At least 2 years experience utilizing Python in Data Analysis applications
- Experience with Space Environments in Low Earth Orbit
- Experience working missile defense related applications
- Experience with Matlab, Java, and/or Mathematica
- Experience with Trajectory/6DOF analysis
- Experience with python libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas, sci-kit learn
- Experience with SQL queries
Keywords: Data Science, Missile Defense, Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow, Missile Threat, Physics, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Reliant Technologies is a Veteran-Owned Small Business dedicated to providing superior products and services to clients across the government aerospace industry.
Reliant offers a above-average salaries, healthcare and bonuses.
Python, Matlab, Mathematica, SQL, Keras, Tensorflow, Pandas, Java
We typically have a short phone interview to discuss our company background being that we're so small. After that, we typically have lunch to talk about the position in depth.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.