The Corporate Support System (CSS) Custom Application team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Systems Analyst who is passionate about quality, process improvement, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of various custom applications, and serving as administrator for various Atlassian software tools.
This role will involve being responsible for creating rewarding relationships with other pertinent teams via project analysis and communication, requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and application testing to meet HRIS business objectives. Additionally, this role will also involve working with the across teams in the department to ensure their needs are met administering their team content on Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Desk.
The ideal candidate is motivated to succeed, takes ownership in their work, and is willing to help drive the team to success. This individual will be responsible for working closely with analysts and dynamic project teams to design and develop complex system components.
• Minimum 3 Years of experience with analyzing system functionality and documenting system requirements, with familiarity of:
o Functional and regression testing
o URD framework for system requirements
o Troubleshooting production issues
o Candidate must have demonstrated experience with large and complex projects
• Minimum 3 Years of experience with the Agile Scrum development framework and methodology
o Administering the standard meetings such as the Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
o Working with product owner to develop and prioritize user stories to plan sprints
• Exhibit strong critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong Analytical Skills, working closely with business units to provide feedback & influence the future of product roadmap Must be process and results oriented.
• Must have a proven track record of driving results and delivering complex systems involving multiple areas.
• Must possess the ability to support multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
• Must be a team player plus possess the ability to work independently, given general direction, as well as function as an integral part of a team.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task.
• Must possess excellent organizational and people skills as well as demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and be able to perform effectively under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Passion for technology and the way customers interact with it.
• Positive attitude and strong self-motivation to take on tough challenges.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels of Management.
• Motivate and Mentor fellow associates.
• Proven ability to mentor junior team member and conduct code reviews.
• Strong customer focus.
• Workday experience and WCP is plus
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is plus
• Understanding of cloud computing, databases, and SQL
• Business experience in Sales, and Service.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States, GEICO provides more than 16 million auto policies and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Profit sharing; tuition reimbursement; associate assistance program; FSA; business casual dress; fitness and dining facilities at most locations; clubs and sports teams; volunteer opportunities.
.NET, C#, PowerShell, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium
Phone or video interview with hiring team (may include applicant providing sample work at or prior to interview); onsite or video interview (applicant answers technical questions and speaks to skillset and project work).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.