Location: Ft. Lee, VA
Clearance Level: Secret
• A minimum nine (9) years of demonstrated experience interacting with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, software requirements and design, and network design requirements
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience on installation, configuration, and management of KG Secure Encryption devices, configuration of Internet Protocol Security Encryption (IPSEC)
• Experience with Microsoft development focusing on Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio (preferred).
• Microsoft Azure connectivity, configuration, database, monitoring
• Microsoft Azure Cloud Migration (to include RMF updates)
• Microsoft Azure PaaS Database Conversion (from RedHat/Oracle)
• Bachelor’s Degree is required in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline
• An advance degree is desirable
• Interacting with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, software requirements and design, and network design requirements
• Installation, configuration, and management of KG Secure Encryption devices, configuration of Internet Protocol Security Encryption (IPSEC)
• Participates in the development of test strategies
• Solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems)
• Solving networking problems (or managing the solution of communication interoperability problems)
• Fully Information Assurance (IA) certified (Security+ certification)
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, AD&D Insurance
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Broadleaf, Inc. was founded in 2009 and headquartered in Virginia. Broadleaf is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned small business. We are an IT service provider with experience supporting the US Army, US Airforce, US Navy, and the Social Security Administration. Broadleaf, Inc has been featured as one of Inc. Magazine's "Top 5000 fastest growing companies" (www.inc.com/profile/broadleaf).
Our goal is to become one of the most highly trained and qualified software engineering businesses. In support of that goal, we have achieved Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 for Development and ISO 9001:2008 certifications in 2015. These quality improvement programs directly influence our management and technical solutions.
Unlike other small businesses, our certifications prove that we have mature processes and procedures which will be used to deliver a high quality service to our clients.
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, AD&D Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement.
• EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled
C#, Java, NET, MVC, Angular, Node.js, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Linux, Windows.
Typically, a candidate will first talk with a company recruiter to discuss the position. Once the recruiter has approved of the candidates work experience and the security clearance (if needed), the next stage is for the candidate to be interviewed by the Project Manager. The Project Manager will go into more detail about the position and answer any additional questions the candidate might have. Once the Project Manager has approved the candidate for the position, the hiring process will begin.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.